1.04.2011

{here we go...}

if it was socially acceptable, i'd have a camera within an arms reach at all times. i simply love photos. browsing through photos. studying photos. taking photos.
 
i can look at a photo and melt right into the frame. it's my way of reliving the moment or pretending i am someone new in an exotic, far-a-way place. i dream of jumping right into the pages of my favorite magazine (a la mary poppins style into those chalk drawings).

i spent the last six months photographing some of my beautiful friends and many completely wonderful "referrals" (how crazy did that feel at first?!). my goal was to study my photos, my editing style, my weaknesses...and improve! 2011 will always mark the year when i finally squashed my fears and jumped into the world of photography head first.

welcome to paper crane photo.

*i'm so happy you're here! stay tuned for big things in 2011!*

No comments: