4.06.2011

{eight}

1.) i am left-handed. i surround myself with people who help celebrate my lefty tendencies!

2.) braces are not fun. braces in college are even more humbling. i had a stainless steel grill from age 19 to 21 as preparation for major jaw surgery back in 2005. *thankfully, i had a fantastic surgeon who fixed my jaw and rivaled my stubbornness. and he wore a bow tie. bonus!*

3.) before i read a new magazine i follow this ritual - hold tightly on the binding and shake violently (allowing all those annoying, loose postcard ads to fall out).

4.) i must have super-sonic hearing abilities. case and point: i will know what you're saying when you whisper across the room. chomping gum or food is enough to make me cringe. and i've been known to hear the ice cream truck from two miles away.

5.) peanut butter is the world's most perfect food...am i wrong?

6.) i am a habitual paper crumpler. *who also likes to make up words* i don't just throw paper in the recycling bin or trash...first, i must fold it, rip it, or completely destroy it by crumpling it into a tiny ball.

7.) headbands (the soft, fabric kind) are my favorite wardrobe staple.

8.) i could eat chips and salsa every single day of my life. i looooove spicy salsa.

ironically, my favorite number is not eight...it's 14. 
happy wednesday

No comments: