11.10.2011

{jenna}

meet jenna.

18 years ago, jenna was about this big {imagine me motioning with my hand to the height of my kneecap}. she was in diapers for crying out loud. our families have been friends since i can remember. when jenna's mom asked if i would take her senior photos, i had to think...don't you mean eighth grade? oy vey.

now here she is...this gorgeous high school senior getting ready to leave the nest and go to college. i've heard whisperings about time flying by...but it hit me hard the day i took these photos.

 

 {correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't everyone supposed to be awkward during high school? not this girl! maybe i'm a wee bit jealous since my senior photos are just a hodge podge of hand-me-down clothes from gap, short/trendy hair, and majorly over-plucked eyebrows.}



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could like every one of these too! I love you and the pictures!!!

~Megan :))