2.24.2011

{hibernation mode}

i have to admit...i've been neglecting my little blog lately. when did february get so busy?

i could give you a number of reasons but i'll spare you the details...oh what the heck, i make the rules here! - truth is i've been busy enjoying the handful of warm, spring-like days, putting away my lingering holiday decor (ok, so maybe that was just tonight), cleaning like a fool, wedding planning, doing my taxes, reading and preparing for my back-porch garden...basil, cat grass, and strawflowers so far! more importantly...my jumbo photo displays used up all my free "blogger" memory, so i need to purchase additional storage to display more images.

stay tuned...photo overload coming soon! (pinky swear)

realizing photo blogs are way more fun with photos...here is one of my favorites from a winter couples session. more to come from my afternoon with jess & beau soon!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back-porch garden! Yay! We'll have to do some cooking with your herbs. -Ashley